Are you ready to emerge as the leader you were meant to be?
A leader's effectiveness is contingent on so many factors—their unique knowledge and experience, the people who support them, the environment in which they work. But perhaps the most important thing influencing any leader's effectiveness is their understanding of self, and how the internal impacts the external.
We know that emergence is not time-bound, age-bound, or position-bound.
It happens when we’re ready to embrace our opportunities for growth
and step out as the leaders we were meant to be.
The Emerging Leader Group Coaching Program is a 9-month experience designed
to help those newer on their leadership journey uncover the internal factors—
their emotional intelligence, their strengths, their reactive patterns, habits, or tendencies.
Most importantly, this program is designed to provide participants with a deeper understanding of how their perceived identity as a leader influences how they relate to the complexities of the world we live and work in today.
Benefits of this program include:
- Gaining a greater awareness of the leader you most want to be, allowing you to become less emotionally reactive and more effective in decision making and achieving results.
- Developing the ability to foster deeper relationships, greater collaboration, and stronger teamwork, inspiring others to bring their best to work.
- Learning how to embrace and navigate your organization’s greatest challenges, engaging in ways conducive to creating the outcomes that matter most.
- Experiencing a greater sense of clarity and confidence about who you are and what you offer so that you may contribute more authentically to your team and the organization.
- A developmental experience in the “we” space, allowing for shared learning, psychological safety, new perspectives, and valuable insights that will fuel your individual growth as a leader. Learning alongside other professionals increases both the odds and the joy of personal transformation.
As part of this experience, participants will construct their unique leadership development plan.
This plan is intended to help them create meaningful changes in behavior
and guide their continued growth as a leader long after the program ends.
“Karen’s work in the area of group coaching is highly effective. She’s an excellent advisor and
gave our organization’s management team the support and guidance in developing their
self-awareness and leader skills. I see the positive difference in the managers daily –
Karen’s work was instrumental in awakening the potential in them!”
Beverly, Director, Healthcare
A 9-Month Deliberately Developmental Experience
The Emerging Leader Group Coaching Program guides participants through three stages of growth:
Self-Awareness and Self-Management, Foundations of Effective Leadership
- Understand why EQ is more important than IQ for effective leadership in changing and complex environments
- Explore your personal EQ, uncovering your strengths, opportunities, and the specific areas where growth and development will be most impactful to your overall effectiveness
- Develop the skills for being reflective and listening to your inner voice
Accelerating My Development, Building My Effectiveness
- Learn the five most common polarities in leadership, the pole you lean toward, and the perspective you may be missing out on
- Understand how working with the creative tension in these polarities can be helpful to your overall effectiveness
- Deepen your learning by discovering and sharing your Leadership Circle Profile, surfacing your unique “operating system” and opportunities that will help accelerate your development
TO THE WORLD
Delivering Results, Fostering Creativity and Innovation to Sustain My Progress
- Discover how today’s environment is different than the past and what this new reality requires of leaders
- Understand how to assess the landscape of problem-solving in order to create new and different outcomes in this environment
- Share your leadership development plan to gain the support you'll most need to sustain your growth
PROGRAM STRUCTURE & SAMPLE CALENDAR
For more information about The Emerging Leaders Group Coaching Program
and to see a sample calendar of activities, download our Program Overview.